It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

Batwing Fairing

Jonesy

Anyone who has one of these, what suggestions do you have regarding the height of the windshield? Range from 4" to 12" I believe. The other question is with the quick release mechanism, how do you prevent someone removing the fairing when you leave the bike? We have some shady characters in the 073  :roll:  :roll:  ;)

Clark and I both have quick release menphis shades and really like them.  They are not loose enough to take off and go,  we use the wrench that comes with them and keep a wrench in saddle bag.  My windshield is 4" Clarks is 8".

Clark and I both have quick release menphis shades and really like them.  They are not loose enough to take off and go,  we use the wrench that comes with them and keep a wrench in saddle bag.  My windshield is 4" Clarks is 8".

Thanks Sharon! and Merry Christmas!

What difference do you notice between the 4" and 8"?

Clark looks through more of the shield I just look mainly over the shield but if sit back a litle can see through if windy

I have a "Batwing" and just love it. The quick release is great when cleaning, or just for a nice change for city riding. If scoundrels don't know it is a quick release I doubt they would try to take it. I have the tall windshield and really like it on the highway, my buddy has just an 8 inch and he is pleased with that. Soooo  ....tomato tomato!

post-25417-0-28123700-1386730550_thumb.j