Our Wedding!

Baby Jack

post-24558-0-59898100-1383965550_thumb.jpost-24558-0-70144800-1383965584_thumb.jpost-24558-0-43150100-1383965592_thumb.j

Thank you Thank you to:

- The members of our families who came, and those who sent best wishes. It was so special to have our CMC friends with us, as well as other friends and family. It was about sharing it with the people who help make our lives so great! It was great to have family from far away, and those that conquered a few hurdles to join us. We appreciate it very much. 

- To Angela B and Mom who helped get the house and gardens ready for the big day. We know other folks wouldn't care, but it was important to us to be able to show you our home. Special thanks to Mom Patty for making the little vests for our nieces and nephews - they fit right in!

- To my brothers Jody and Mike, who planted the trees we got for wedding presents, and Matt, who helped with parking at the ceremony. Thanks to my sisters in law Tanya and Gillian for chasing my awesome nieces and nephews all over the place! It was great to have a chat with you guys Friday night too. We must do that again!

- To our CMC friends who collected food money and donations - you made that part of our day so easy! Thank you to the road captains who made our trip to Goderich safe and fun! We are a very impressive group, I think! Thanks to Jayne for supplying the bird seed for the kids - Cooper didn't eat it and it was the perfect activity for the 4 year olds!

- To Paul and Izzy, who were the best witnesses ever! You made us laugh, and you helped us enjoy our day just the way we wanted it - no fuss, no schedule. 

- to Paul and Marianne, for taking our engagement and wedding photos. They are so very perfect in capturing the special moments

- to Carol for the awesome flower bouquets!

- to Susie and Karen at the White Carnation for an awesome meal! And the laughs afterwards too!

- to Jackie Bradley for bringing our guest of honour Kally - we appreciated it, and we were glad you both could join us. We are 100% behind you, Kally! 

- To those who gave donations - you guys generously gave $1400 to help a brave girl and her family fight Crohns Disease, and another $200 to the Crohns and Colitis Foundation. 

- To Jeff Sabin, the best wedding officiant ever! He helped us create the perfect ceremony! We will forever laugh hysterically at a draft wedding ceremony he found (which we didn't use) that took "cheesy" to a whole new level, but guaranteed, we won't forget it!

For those who asked, here are our vows:

John:

Jacqui, 16 months ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. A kind, caring, generous soul with a huge heart and the willingness to take another chance.

You make me feel alive, you make my heart sing, and Lord knows, you make me laugh.

In the past 1 1/2 years, we have shared some good times, had some challenges, but you have been by my side when I needed it most.

I respect you, and will never take you for granted.

I call you my Angel for these and many other reasons.

I love you, you are my best friend, and Jacqui, you will always be the best part of my day.

Jacqui:

A wish is an invitation to imagine. A chance to pause with wonder, an opening into possibility
With each wish is the power to make it come true.

I wished for:
A man who would love and respect me as deeply as I love and respect him

I wished for:
A passionate man who wasn't afraid to face and share his emotions.

I wished for:
A man who would be interested in the things I care about and be willing to share his interests with me

I wished for:
A man who could be a role model for my sons not only in how he conducted his life but how he treated their mom

My wish came true when I met you.

• Like 6