Thank yous for "Take it to the MAX Rally"

Big Paw

I just want to recognize as many people as possible for the support they gave and showed for this awesome event. This literally took only an amazing TWO (2) DAYS to come together. I AM APOLOGIZING NOW TO ANYONE I MAY MISS AS THERE ARE SOOOO MANY TO THANK! No matter how small you think your help was, it was HUGE in my heart! Here it goes and in no particular order:

My wife Darlene and daughter Shaylynn for all your help, love, suggestions, running around, and putting up with me going in so many directions the two days preceding the event.

Ron and Paulette Morissette for ALL you have done (FAR TOO MUCH TO MENTION). Ron you are my Second Officer for good reason (and you keep me in line) and Paulette for all your suggestions, time and efforts.

Sean Morissette for doing such a great job with your television interview on CBC, you are a vital part to this club and you represented us well.

Richard Morissette for all your help and running around. MOSTLY for donating something special to you, YOUR VEST, to MAXWELL.

Ray Steenburg for showing his leadership qualities and stepping up and thinking of things that slipped my mind.

Mark Stanisz for all you did in getting contacts and your work at THE SUN NEWS GROUP.

The amazing membership of 094 (each and every one of you) for putting the word out to as many people as fast as possible. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

The CMC members that showed up from sooo many chapters, and showing the world what the CMC is all about. YOU MAKE ME PROUD to be a part of this organization.

Jennifer Larocque for getting the ball rolling with the media.

The media that embraced this and ran with it, CITY TV, CBC, CTV, THE SUN, GLOBAL, SNAP CLARINGTON, MOTORCYCLE MOJO MAGAZINE, and all the papers and television stations WORLDWIDE that recognized this event.

A HUGE THANK YOU to the morning show guys on 94.9 THE ROCK for the HUGE amount of publicity they gave us and for coming out to the event. Mike Luck and Craig Venn, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Autism Ontario who provided the pins and stickers and flag that helped us raise more than $1200 for Autism Awareness.

Thank you to everyone who donated.

Durham Regional Police force for stopping by and recognizing how big this rally became and offering their help by blocking the traffic. In doing so, they allowed us to ride as one large group safely through town to the grandmothers house and shutting the street down for us. KUDOS GUYS!!!

The Mayor of Clarington and Councillors that gave their support and "HAVING MAX'S BACK!!!"

The Tim Horton's for over staffing to keep the coffees brewing.

The local businesses at the mall where we staged for putting up with us.

MACKIE HARLEY DAVIDSON for renting a bike to a friend that was visiting from ALBERTA and giving him $100 off the rental because they knew he wanted the bike for the event.

STEVE'S LEATHER in Oshawa for making the MAXWELL name patch and sewing the patches on the vest.

The BIKERS on the 280 or so bikes taking part for not only showing that bikers have huge hearts, and being respectful to the neighborhood, but for showing the world that BIKERS ROCK!!!!

The community of Newcastle and area for coming out in huge numbers, cheering, clapping, crying, sharing their stories with us, and showing support along the route.

Thank you to the neighbors of Maxwell's grandmother for not only putting up with us, but so graciously inviting us into their neighborhood with open arms.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST BY ANY MEANS, The Begley Family (JIM, KARLA, JACKSON and MAXWELL) for being such an amazing family. You have endured much more than I will ever know and have done an awesome job raising the boys. We are so glad you did not just crumple up that letter and sit idly by. You took it to the MAX and allowed the entire WORLD to join you in this fight and gain so much more awareness for AUTISM.

MAX, WE HAVE YOUR BACK!!!

Very well written Rob, that was a amazing job you guys did, I just wish I had got home from work early to attend. :)

Shoe 8-)

Congratulations to one and all for an event well done.....glad everything worked out and lots of bikes rolled out to support it!!

What an awesome thing to do for Maxwell and his family!! Well done 094 and everyone who participated!!

Thanks to all of the amazing people who supported the cause!!! Rob could have never accomplished this without the huge hearts of many!!!! :D