It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

LED light wiring

Guest Bones1981

Guest Bones1981

Anybody know how to wire 4 strips of LED lights together? Do i wire them in parallel or does it matter? I've never worked with LED lights before.

Anybody know how to wire 4 strips of LED lights together? Do i wire them in parallel or does it matter? I've never worked with LED lights before.

Just take 2 big old marr-ettes and join all the ends together, there is a pos & neg to most of them you sort of need to pay attention too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I use Strips from superbrightleds.com these strips can be either series or paralell wired with no light output loss to a 12V source.

The ones I use come in a 3m length and can be cut into 3 inch (3LED) strips and wired in paralell or series. I have these all over my bike. They are flexable and easy to work with.