It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

Battery Tenders

yose-mite

This may sound like stupid question but better to look stupid with good batteries than pooched ones.

Question.

Is there any problem with putting a tender on 2 batteries connected in parralell

Positive to positive to tender

Negative to Negative to tender

Thanks for any responses

agree with Tom , wont do batteries much harm but wont help u much anyways , a draw of 2 amps is required or your wasting your time, a isolater would help but not worth the investment , better to just buy another tender.Tenders are a good thing , especially in early spring and late late fall , and do help in summer if not riding much , but you cant beat the best for your battery by removing them and storing in the house and charging them periodically

ps: hope you did not mean positive on battery to other batterys positive then to tender and same format for negative??

With all the talk of having a battery tender I guess I will just half to break down and buy one. I know it can"t hurt , now that the snow has finally hit. :D

agree with Tom , wont do batteries much harm but wont help u much anyways , a draw of 2 amps is required or your wasting your time, a isolater would help but not worth the investment , better to just buy another tender.Tenders are a good thing , especially in early spring and late late fall , and do help in summer if not riding much , but you cant beat the best for your battery by removing them and storing in the house and charging them periodically

ps: hope you did not mean positive on battery to other batterys positive then to tender and same format for negative??

This is called in parallel & keeps it at 12 volts, if you want to go positive to negetive then put postitive lead from tender on positive post and negetive lead on negitive post this will give you 24 volt & is called in series. This last part works if batteries are six volt & you charge as a 12 volt.

I've got a bunch of automatic battery tenders here.

$22 + tax, reg $45

Donald

With all the talk of having a battery tender I guess I will just half to break down and buy one. I know it can"t hurt , now that the snow has finally hit. :D

I've got a bunch of automatic battery tenders here.

$22 + tax, reg $45

Donald

Hi Don,

Can you ship these out, I could give you a purolator account and address. and pay with Visa.

at that price might as well buy 2 and be done with the questions.

What kind of tender are they.

Thanks