Passing of Terry the Newfie

Tydel

Hi all.

It's with a heavy heart that I announce that Terry the Newfie (he had a sparkly green softail) has passed on to a better place at 2pm yesterday.  

Terry had been battling several types of cancer which had ultimately been unresponsive to traditional treatments.  Rather than continue to poison himself with chemo, he decided to make the best of his time with us and I'm glad that I was able to be there with him.  We moved him into hospice on Saturday and his condition deteriorated quickly.  He was comfortable at the time of his passing and had friends by his side.

• Sad 5

That he was!  My friend and I intend to take his ashes back to Newfoundland next summer and disperse them as per his wishes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you for letting us know. I was wondering when he would pass beyond the world of earthly flesh and become one with the Great Energy. Blessings to his spirit, and to you for taking care of what remains of his body.

Cheers,

S.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrators

My deep condolences to Terry's family and friends.  I have retired membership #56029 in honour of Terry

-Irma