Ride for Inclusion Fundraiser

Waabooze

In July, 2015, I will ride my motorcycle over 9000 km (5600 miles) from Deadhorse, Alaska to Key West, Florida and I will complete the trip in less than 30 days.The trip is known as the "Ultimate Coast to Coast" and it is formally recognized by the Iron Butt Association. It is also the penultimate marathon for motorcycle riders in North America. I will be documenting the entire trip and maintaining a blog about the entire experience.

I want to use this trip to raise awareness about the students with intellectual disabilities in the Community Integration through Cooperative Education (CICE) program at my college and to raise money for scholarships for current and future CICE students at my college. My goal is to raise at least $25,000 for scholarships.

If you would like to donate to support this cause, please go to: http://fnd.us/c/fqf8b/sh/43uOQ5

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-26134-0-39706600-1425952167_thumb.j

Waabooze

CMC 094 Clarington

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

There is more info on the new Ride for Inclusion Facebook page (www.facebook.com/rideforinclusion) (which has 140 after less than 24 hours) and on the Fundrazr page (http://fnd.us/c/fqf8b/sh/43uOQ5). We now have over $500 in donations. The ride website (www.rideforinclusion.com) has also been activated. Thanks to all of you for all of your support.

• 2 weeks later...

We're up over $1000 raised!! And another sponsor announcement coming soon! This is getting exciting! :-)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Check out our new Ride for Inclusion logo! If you're on social media, please take a minute to like the Ride for Inclusion on Facebook  or follow us on Twitter and learn more about the ride by checking out our website. We have 256 likes on our Facebook page, 470 followers on Twitter and our webpage has had almost 1300 views since we launched in April! #supporttheride #inclusionmatters