In A New York State Of Mind

Stafford

• Registered Users

So, to kick things off in grand style, I will endeavour to chronicle (text/photos/videos) my first official ride of the 2014 riding season. Think of it as a travelogue for winter-oppressed, socially-infused, work-avoiding party animals on two wheels.

This particular ride will encompass two countries; one State; one Province; 25+ motorcyclists and who knows what bedevilled shenanigans the 050 Durham crew are planning to shanghai me in to :) Given that this particular ride is 050's 4th venture south of the 49th parallel, and given the related stories of the previous three rides that have been told, border entry procedures for US Customs should be interesting!

For those unfamiliar with the 050 Durham chapter or the CMC as a whole, this missive is all in good humour. We all are really, well....nice! We only engage in dubious activities when dressed in the attire of the opposite sex while on stage and in front of a microphone. Or so I have been led to believe about a certain male 1st Officer ;).

Follow the unfiltered gory details here: http://cmc036.tumblr.com. The Durham minions will surely have their altered and questionable version of events here: http://cmc050.com. Of course, posts will also be made in the respective chapter sub-forums.

Disclaimer: no guarantees on real time updates as wifi connectivity is unknown at this point and I refuse to be hosed by Data Roaming charges. These stories may be presented after the fact.

Guest Trixie

If ya don't get pics of something - it didn't happen !   Have fun

Totally true!

I've squeaked out of many a tight spot with Shaggys line "It wasn't me!"

Guest Trixie

WHAT a super sweet time!

I was sad to depart prematurely but I did have a super awesome time.

I hope your Saturday night was as fun as your Friday :)

• Registered Users

Made it back home safe and sound. Much thanks to the 050 Durham crew for hosting a fantastic week-end in Upstate New York.

I am ready for next year! ;)