It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

CLOSED Everything For Seniors Directory Website

Westlake56

• Registered Users

If a moderator or admin wants to move this post, I understand, if there was a better spot to post this I couldn't find it.

Most of you don't know me, some of you do, regardless if you know me or not makes no difference. Many CMC members are like myself, in their fifties or sixties becoming seniors and assisting our senior parents.

A month ago I launched the Everything For Seniors Directory.ca website. Below is an email I have been sending out to retirement homes, businesses and sources that provide products or services for seniors.

Hi Dan,

You posted in the correct location. I have gone ahead and edited the title of the sub-forum to better reflect its purpose.

Regards

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i hate to admit it but im in this category thanks for the info

Editing the topic doesn't appear to be available like it was in the old forum. Only the content of the message can be edited by the author. A moderator can change the topic but I can't. Perhaps they will change it.

Thanks Stafford, I appreaciate you changing it.

Dan

Hi Dan.

Thanks for promoting senior awareness and resources.

Here's a link that may be helpful:    http://healthcareathome.ca/  

Merry Christmas,   

Ricky, thanks for the http://healthcareathome.ca/ link. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, been super busy.

Merry Christmas.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I am new to CMC and am not sure if what I am replying to, would be the proper place. I am 71 and there are a lot of people that work with wood, and some are into wood carving. There are a lot of clubs in 020 area. I started after I had brain surgery. While I was sleeping I would get visions of things. I would get up and grab a chunk of wood and I would started carving. They weren't much but I persisted at home for a while until I found out there was a club 5 minutes away from home. I am a member of 2 clubs now and was a member of one in Lindsey for a while.

• 8 months later...
  • Westlake56 changed the title to CLOSED Everything For Seniors Directory Website