Childrens Wish Donations @ CMC 7th Anniversary Lunch

Fireden

Below is a email I received from Anne Boehm today regarding the donations presented at last Sundays lunch.

Please note this is only the donations made on Sunday and does not include the funds raised or donated thru out the year from various chapters and events.

Well done CMC

Hi Dennis:

I would like to take this opportunity to say congratulations on the enormous success of your CMC brunch this past Sunday in Cambridge.  What an amazing time it was and so wonderful to see the room filled with so many smiling and happy faces.  Everyone always makes me so welcome and I sincerely feel like I am part of the CMC, even though I do not own a bike.

I am thrilled to let you know that a grand total of $7,679.66 was raised through the various donations that were presented on Sunday.  That is absolutely incredible and I sincerely hope that all Members of CMC are proud of their collective efforts.  That is outstanding.

The breakdown of the donations is as follows:

$   850.00        CMC 046 - Kitchener - Show & Shine

$ 2,050.00        CMC 073 - Saugeen Maitland - Richard Martin Head Shaving

$ 3,929.66        CMC - London - Ticket Sales, Donations, 50/50 Draws

$   461.00        50/50 at Brunch

$   389.00        Plastic Bin

It was so nice to see you again on Sunday and I want to thank you for inviting me to your luncheon.  It was an incredible meal and it seemed that everyone was really enjoying it.

On behalf of the Children's Wish Foundation of Canada, thank you for helping to grant a very special to a very brave & deserving Wish Child.

With every best wish

Anne       

Anne Boehm

The Children's Wish Foundation

P.O. Box 185

Kitchener  ON   N2G 3X9

Phone:   519-742-0637

E-mail:  anneandlarry@sympatico.ca

• Like 4

WTG again CMC. As I said in a previous post.  "Its always amazing, how a bunch of bikers, who mostly didn't even know each other a mere 7 yrs ago, can come together each yr and do such amazing things." Can't wait to find out the total with other events like Octoberfest added in. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen this today.........special thanks to all the Chapters that helped London raise the money posted.  About 10 different Chapters helped with ticket sales.

This is just amazing. I am so proud to call the CMC part of my family. Each year the membership just shows how much a bunch of bikerscan do and how much that all these people care about people and comunitee. Way to go everyone

• 1 year later...

Congratulations! A job well done. I was sorry to miss this event, it was too far to drive from New Brunswick. :-(  Proud to be a member and proud of the efforts made by everyone in helping to make dreams come true.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MOWGLI said:

Congratulations! A job well done. I was sorry to miss this event, it was too far to drive from New Brunswick. :-(  Proud to be a member and proud of the efforts made by everyone in helping to make dreams come true.

LOL, The club did even better this year, this post is from 2013, this year local chapters kicked in over $10,000.00 :) 

• Like 1