It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

$2095.00 to Childrens Wish by CMC Octoberfest Volunteers

yose-mite

Tonight I received this e-mail from Norma from the Octoberfest - Kiwanis Board

Hi Tom, I’m the other half of Joan and Norma, I just picked up the cheques, this years cheques are somewhat lower due to the fact that we only had 2 good nights.

The cheque for Children’s Wish Foundation reads, $2,095. Thank you for your time and efforts on behalf of that organization.

Norma.

I want to offer my appreciation and congratulations to each and every one who volunteered at Octoberfest last fall.

Long nights and personal time taken off their daily jobs to help out and to make a difference.

I'm sure that $2,095.00 can help to give a child a trip of their dreams.

Be proud of yourselves.

Well done and again THANK YOU for your efforts.

Well done everyone who help out and donated their time and the big winner is the Children's Wish.

Matt

WTG

Childrens Wish benefits

We had fun.

Congrats to all our volunteers.

Looking forward to next years Octoberfest!

Tom, maybe you can post a list of names of the folks that helped out, it would certainly be nice that these folks are fully recognized for their outstanding efforts. Certainly something to be very proud of and should be noted. :D:D:D

Tom, maybe you can post a list of names of the folks that helped out, it would certainly be nice that these folks are fully recognized for their outstanding efforts. Certainly something to be very proud of and should be noted. :D:D:D

Childrens Wish is a big winner here

Here is the list of people who worked at Octoberfest

This was from 7:00 pm until usually 1:30 - 2:00 in the morning after clean-up.

Once again

Way to go Guys and Dolls

Diane Williams - Gizmo

Wayne Bowman - BoDidd

Theresa Bowman - Twisted Angel

Barb Ladds - Irish

Norman Genest - Normand

Julie Camirand - Julie

Christine Genest - X-Tine

Barry Walker - Odin

Leeanne Walker

John Taylor - JohnSeth

Rhonda Rogers Taylor - Rhonda

Steve Snyder

Tom Williams - Yose-mite

Thanks Tom and your awesome bunch, it makes all the CMC look good from the efforts of a few. :D:D:D