Sign in to follow this  
Furbie

Hold 'Em Poker Tourney is TODAY - *CONGRATS BODIDD!!!!*

Furbie

CONGRATULATIONS going out to Wayne (BoDidd), the 1st ever champion of the national Texas Hold 'em online poker tournament. Was a lot of fun. Thanks to all that participated :D

BoDidd

Thanks for setting this up.

Next year I hope more players join in.

I agree that a winters day would be better.

Great players all.

BoDidd

Standings for the CMC First ever Poker Tourney.

1 - BoDidd

2 - Matt Ryder

3 - Semi_Sweet

4 - ProudGrandpa

5 - Furbie

6 - Nirradm

7 - Yose_Mite

8 - Rob Huron

9 - UR F8

10 - Dunner

11 - mgdlad

12 - Blueye

Childrens Wish thanks you all.

Guest Roamer

Thanks again Furbie for setting this up, and thanks to all who made it such an enjoyable game! Who knew that CMC'ers were such a competitive bunch? WSOP - watch out!

semi-sweetie

Excellent tourney....thanks Furbie for putting this together and congrats Boyle. Looking forward to next year's tourney already. Btw, I won $35.86 on the other tourney I played in ;);) Note to self...do not play on two tables at once (flashbacking to thinking I had the straight :lol::lol::lol: )

Furbie

Talk about classy, both Wayne & Greg turned around and donated their winnings to Children's Wish as well. So we all had fun, and the big winner is Children's Wish. How cool is that? :D

Will be working even sooner and longer to make next years a really big tournament, which will be played on a Saturday evening near the end of January 2014, and again for our national charity. I can actually set a tentative date of January 25th with a start time of 6:00pm EST 8-)

CenCom

Congratulations on the Childrens Wish the big winner. So nice of all to donate your winnings :D

yose-mite

Only in the CMC would Poker players donate all thier winnings.

Congratulations and well done

Furbie

If any one's interested, I've set up a fun tournament for Saturday, April 20th at 6:00pm Eastern, entry and prizes all done with play money chips. Free to register with Pokerstars. Just use the registration information in the first post of this thread to join the room. You can register for the tourney itself in a couple of days. This is also for those that may be interested in joining us for our 2nd national tournament next year, but would like to see what it's all about beforehand :D

Sign in to follow this