• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Furbie

• Aqua

• DUNNER

• yose-mite

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Good talking to ya last night Furbie...I think you owe me a few chips...lol...looking forward to the event! :D

Rob: You're in sir :D

Dunner: Yes, it was fun. Glad to see that for having wireless, your connection is good and strong so there was no delay in me snagging those chips from you :lol:

Any one interested in testing out their connection to PokerStars, there will be a fun game of poker set up in the private poker room. Pop in around 7:00pm EST Monday (Mar 11th) if interested. Bring your play money chips 8-)

Are any more fun games planned? I could use some practice. ;)

It was only Dunner & I the last time, but we could easily hold another fun game, this time giving people a few days advanced notice. I'm working through to Friday morning, but if you guys want to, set up a time to meet. If you can wait, I'll be able to play any time Friday :D

Ok, have started getting checks in the mail, but do not know the handles you are using on PokerStars so I can confirm who is registered and paid for the tourney. Can those that are sending money please make sure you include a note with what your handle you are using on PokerStars. Thanks.

Those that have already sent checks/money orders, could you please send me a private message on here or an email at cmc007@cogeco.ca with the name that is on your check and your handle on PokerStars so this way I can match them up, LOL. Thanks. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

We're less then a week away from the tourney, and I still have a couple of checks from members that I do not know which handles they use on PokerStars :D I will need this information so I can allow the proper people into the tournament. I need to know what handles are used by Timothy D. and one of Cheryl or Robin B. (2 names on check for one enrty fee). Thanks all 8-)

Cool, thanks :D

Also, you can now register for the tournament itself in our private poker room 8-)

Well, we're one day away from the fun. I actually have money here from a couple people that have yet to even sign in to our private poker room. Also, those that have already joined the room can now register on the tournament poker table itself using $5.50 of your play money chips :lol: You have to do so before 3:00pm EST tomorrow or you won't be able to play. Any questions, please ask. Thanks. 8-)

Today's the day, but we still have a few people that have not registered on the table for the game itself, but are registered with our private poker room. Just a reminder that you can still do that up until the start of the game. After that it's too late. The game starts at 3:00pm Eastern, which would be 4:00pm Atlantic, 2:00pm Central, 1:00pm Mountain & 12 noon Pacific.

There's also a few people that have paid but haven't even signed up with the room yet. Hopefully we'll see them in there on time :D

Thanks for doing this Furbie, Had a lot of fun

Need to do this again

Congratulation to BoDidd alias Hoyle Bo

CONGRATULATIONS going out to Wayne (BoDidd), the 1st ever champion of the national Texas Hold 'em online poker tournament. Was a lot of fun. Thanks to all that participated :D

Thanks for setting this up.

Next year I hope more players join in.

I agree that a winters day would be better.

Great players all.

Standings for the CMC First ever Poker Tourney.

1 - BoDidd

2 - Matt Ryder

3 - Semi_Sweet

4 - ProudGrandpa

5 - Furbie

6 - Nirradm

7 - Yose_Mite

8 - Rob Huron

9 - UR F8

10 - Dunner

11 - mgdlad

12 - Blueye