Mens Mission Quilt winner and final count!

Guest MissDee

Guest MissDee

I really don't know what I can say that will echo what I feel in terms of my gratitude for all the support from the CMC and not just my 028 London but all across the board, as far away as Halifax (Thanks Sassy).From the sales for the quilt draw (196 sold) and donations from our 50/50 draws I will be able to deliver $1385 to the Mission for Christmas. UNBELIEVABLE! Also I still have all of the bags of items for them as well, such things as, hats, mitts, toothpaste & brushes, clothing, linen, back packs, deodorant etc.....a ton of goodies.

I especially want to thank Cliff , Willsie and Dunner for making the choice and running with this, and Roger thank you for the idea for the quilt and Ina for donating it, Pam for the wine and Denis for the Harley plaques. Daphne thank you for giving up your prize at the brunch for my cause..Matt and Irma thank you for so many items, for co-workers of mine who donated some of the gifts as well.

Thanks for all who purchased squares. I am sure I will miss someone but not intentionally,

Rob Hale was the lucky winner of the quilt, I won't bore you with all the other winners, you know who you are.

Lastly thank you for your patience during the draws.

Forever Thankful

Diane (MissDee)

You are more than Welcome, just glad I could hold some extra STW on Tuesdays to add to the pot !!!

I will do the same next year as well. Hopefully the Tuesdays after the Arthritis Ride are better than this year !! :cry::cry:

Thanks for what you do Diane !!!

I was one of the other winners! Thanks for the prize!!! Dennis brought it to me last night.

Great work on this fund raiser MissDee!!!

"From the seed grows the beautiful blossom"

Diane, from your family's initial idea on how to donate the extra Christmas turkey to the donations you are making this year, your idea is continuously growing. In the future this might become a recognized charity event. Who knows, perhaps a "Men's Mission Ride" is in the future.

You and your family should be very proud of all your hard work towards this worthy cause. 8-)

"From the seed grows the beautiful blossom"

Diane, from your family's initial idea on how to donate the extra Christmas turkey to the donations you are making this year, your idea is continuously growing. In the future this might become a recognized charity event. Who knows, perhaps a "Men's Mission Ride" is in the future.

You and your family should be very proud of all your hard work towards this worthy cause. 8-)

I am sure a Men's Mission Ride is not out of the question. After our 1st Arthritis Ride I can tell we are blessed with a lot of people with good organizational skills and a passion to give.

Put me down on the committee for this one for sure. Love to do these things !!!

Dee.......I was back and forth with Nancie and she gave me the contact info for Rob that won the quilt......sent you a PM with stuff in it. :)