It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

Downtown Mission Dinner

First of all I think this is a great new page where we proudly display our efforts to help those in need whether they be fellow members or perfect strangers out in the community.

Let me begin by announcing the 017 Windsor chapter will on Sat. Dec. 15 at 9 am begin preparing and then at noon begin serving dinner to hundreds of less fortunate members of our community here at the Downtown Windsor Mission. This is our pet project for the Christmas season. We will be manning the kitchen in shifts preparing and cooking chicken, potatoes, vegetables, desserts, coffee, juice etc. The smiling faces when we finally open the window and begin serving is something that touches all of us. It truly is one of our most enjoyable events of the year.

For those members who may be in the area on that day, you are welcome to join us and help provide a much needed service.

Weather permitting we will meet at Timmies on Oullette Ave. across from Teppermans at 8:30. KSU 8:45 for a short ride over to the mission.

Well 016 doesn't usually post these things, just kinda do it, but I do believe it doesn't hurt to share what chapters are doing to help their communities :) Most of the time we collect for the Inn of the Good Sheppard. At our Christmas dinner or any event we have we try to give what we can to help.

Also take part in the Salvation Army toy run.

We do what we can :)

Den