RIP Captain Jim

FATBOY-BILL

Yes my friend,  You will be missed and so will we all miss your famous Arthriti Fist Bump Greeting. 

RIP Capt'n Jim.  You taught us how to be humble, kind and carefree... 

1 hour ago, FATBOY-BILL said:

This week the 017 lost a family member "Captain Jim" ( Robert James Wright)  A well travelled man who lived life to the fullest, one that never spoke poorly of anyone. You will be missed my friend.

https://memorials.familiesfirst.ca/captain-jim-wright/3591766/service-details.php

Capt Jim my friend. For some reason you took a shine to me and when I was leading rides or going somewhere interesting you always showed up. You will be missed. Ride Free...

• Administrators

Sadly we retire #17031 for Captain Jim Wright.  Our deepest condolences to his family and friends in their loss.

-Irma

center-266x305-5825589.png

Captain Jim Wright

Peacefully, surrounded by his daughters on August 21, 2018 at 74 years of age. Loving father of Melissa (Rob Trdina) and Nicole Wright (Jesse Hotte). Treasured Grandpa of Mia, Nika, Ella and Saxon. Dear brother of Bonnie, Linda, Jenny, Julie, Susan and the late David. Sadly missed by many nieces and nephews. Jim enjoyed his retirement and travelled with his Hog chapter all over the world. If you so desire, donations to the Canadian Diabetes Association or the Ontario Heart & Stroke foundation would be appreciated by the family. Cremation has taken place. PLEASE NOTE Memorial visitation Friday 11:00 a.m. until time of memorial service at 1:00 p.m. at Families First 1065 Lauzon East Windsor, 519-945-6873.
  • Sad 1

On 8/26/2018 at 8:26 PM, FATBOY-BILL said:

This week the 017 lost a family member "Captain Jim" ( Robert James Wright)  A well travelled man who lived life to the fullest, one that never spoke poorly of anyone. You will be missed my friend.

https://memorials.familiesfirst.ca/captain-jim-wright/3591766/service-details.php

You will be missed Jim.  R I P