DaveB

Hi all. Here is the video from the interview in St. John's, NL with CMC 024, and friends supporting the Childrens Wish Ride happening August 12, 2018. The interview is done with First Officer Don Drew. I recorded the video off the TV using my phone, so my apologies if the quality isn't the best. It's not like I'm up for director of the year or anything. ? Hope you enjoy it. All the best

Dave Breen

5th officer, Chapter 024

• Like 3

Thanks Dave and Congrats to all involved with your campaign to raise funds for the Children’s Wish in Newfoundland!

Shoe

• Like 1

Super charity, great interview Don! ? Thank you for sharing this with us Dave. ? Our prayers for all the wishes to come true and all is safe on this ride. ??? Our condolences to Nevaeh’s family and friends. She must of put out tremendous love in her nine short years on this earth. ( p.s. I will wear orange from Ontario, too) Way to go CMC and all others to keep this Twist Your Wrist Children’s Wish going. Sounds like a super time for bouncing castles and oodles of fun. ?Congratulations and hopefully the weather will co-operate for you. Keep us informed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cmc024 members and friends have worked hard the past 7 year to make the Twist Your Wrist ride a success and ensure some great kids benefit from the money raised each year. Thank you to National and other members from across the country for your support and compliments. The children's wish rides in the province have grown to three a year. Supporting rides the Twist Your Wrist ride have formed in Marystown and Clarenville. Both have become a success. What we have started here on the rock and continue to grow and help terminally ill children throughout the country. Any member, chapter, or region who would like to give it a try we at 024 are here to help. It's all for the kids. Some very special kids.

All the best.

Don

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

We are happy to announce we raise $16000 this past Sunday with the Twist Your Wrist ride for the Children's Wish Foundation. A heart fill thank you to all our members, supporters, donators,  and Volunteers for all their help and support.

This is a great chapter to be 1st officer with.

Don

• Like 1