PLEASE READ!

CMC 094 Clarington member Kevin Baker is doing a ride from Alaska to Florida in July to raise money for scholarships for individuals with intellectual disabilities or significant learning challenges. I AM ISSUING A PERSONAL CHALLENGE to all CMC (Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers) members across Canada  to MATCH OR EXCEED my donation of $20. I know motorcycle enthusiasts are a very giving bunch so lets keep the ball rolling and show others just how giving we are.  KEVIN is a DEAN AT DURHAM COLLEGE and he obviously feels there is a need for this so help him out with his quest as this is your chance to do something good for people who may be less fortunate than us. Just click on the link below for more information and follow the contribute tab to donate to this worthy organization. Kevin will be keeping a blog on this ride so you can follow him in his quest. Thank you for your time and consideration into this matter!!! GOOD LUCK KEVIN!!!

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/fqf8b?psid=20c7503c11004f24a42f369c9a1f45f6&fb_ref=share__43uOQ5

• Like 3