CMC Supports Children's Wish - Patches for Sale

Each year at the CMC anniversary breakfast, money raised by various chapters in Ontario are presented to Anne from Children's Wish. Each year she describes a wish granted in our area, inspiring us all to continue to raise money for this amazing cause. With the assistance of Anne and Dennis (Fireden), we have designed a patch for our vests, so we can proudly show our support for this charity. 

All profit from the sale of these patches will be given to Children's Wish at the anniversary breakfast. 

We are offering these patches for sale at a price of $5.00 each to any CMC chapter/member across Canada. Please contact us if interested and we will make payment/delivery arrangements. 

post-25207-0-27912800-1395279602.jpg

• Like 4

Each year at the CMC anniversary breakfast, money raised by various chapters in Ontario are presented to Anne from Children's Wish. Each year she describes a wish granted in our area, inspiring us all to continue to raise money for this amazing cause. With the assistance of Anne and Dennis (Fireden), we have designed a patch for our vests, so we can proudly show our support for this charity. 

All profit from the sale of these patches will be given to Children's Wish at the anniversary breakfast. 

We are offering these patches for sale at a price of $5.00 each to any CMC chapter/member across Canada. Please contact us if interested and we will make payment/delivery arrangements. 

Anne & Dean, The CWF patches look awesome, good job :)

As I mentioned we can also include these on the CMC Apparel site if you folks so wish, just let me know and we can work out the details.

• Like 2

• Registered Users

Awesome idea Fireden :) using our CMC Gear section is so easy, I'll order it from there if it goes up :D

Thanks

• Like 2

We are going to Crossroads on Sunday for a family dinner,maybe see you there Dennis

Hi Dean,

The Crossroads is where we are having our Anniversary Dinner on Sunday as well,

Please bring a good supply of patches, I will certainly take 2

• Like 1

• 1 year later...