It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

Ride to Manitoulin Island Victoria Day weekend

Diesel

I am planning to make a long-weekend camping adventure out of Victoria Day weekend. Leaving Ottawa on Friday, May 16 in the morning and riding to somewhere between here and there, :)  could be Espanola, Manitoulin...not really sure yet. I think I will likely take another rip up the 129 - but the weekend is really just about getting out there and shaking off a long, cold winter.

I will definitely spend at least one night camping on Manitoulin Island - and who knows - Old Woman Bay may even see my shadow again...

Planning on being home by Sunday evening....however, Monday is a good day to be riding too....

Anyhow - just putting it out there. If anyone wants to tag along or meet up and mark the Victoria Day long weekend in the saddle, drop me a line or hit this post.

Not long now brothers and sisters...

Hey Joe.

You Already know that IMIN. Just let me know when and where to meet up. By the way I personally have all the time in the world and an awful lot of riding to catch up on!!!!

Manitoulin was going to be one of my weekend trips this May along with the Bruce Peninsular.

Keep me informed.

Les.

• Like 1

Hey Joe.

You Already know that IMIN. Just let me know when and where to meet up. By the way I personally have all the time in the world and an awful lot of riding to catch up on!!!!

Manitoulin was going to be one of my weekend trips this May along with the Bruce Peninsular.

Keep me informed.

Les.

Will do Les. As I mentioned, I will be leaving Ottawa on Friday morning - fairly early - so I should be in Espanola by 4:00pm. There is a pretty good sized rest area there - right at the intersection of hwy 17 and hwy 6 - as good a spot as any to meet up I would guess.

I will keep you posted :)

Hey guys, why don't you meet up in Sudbury and come to our Meet & Greet Friday night? If you stayed in Sudbury Friday night and headed over to the Island on Saturday morning a bunch of us could join you for the ride part way. I was born on the Island and could tell you some beautiful spots to go check out while you're over there.  

• Like 2

Hey guys, why don't you meet up in Sudbury and come to our Meet & Greet Friday night? If you stayed in Sudbury Friday night and headed over to the Island on Saturday morning a bunch of us could join you for the ride part way. I was born on the Island and could tell you some beautiful spots to go check out while you're over there.  

That sounds like a distinct possibility Piddles! But what happened to TinSnip???

• 3 weeks later...

Lesure

If you are riding the Bruce be sure to take a trip down Grey Road 1 - Travels along the Eastern Shoreline of the Bruce. Smooth - Empty and twisty.