It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

Learning From Tina's Life

Stafford

• Registered Users

After hearing the sad news about Tina's passing, it got me to thinking. Do we really take the time to honour and care, or show compassion for each other while we have the opportunity?

I know human nature causes us to take many things for granted, but let us try to at least make a concerted effort to stop and consider one another, instead of falling into the trap of self-interest. This not only applies to our immediate families, or even our CMC family, which we all are so fortunate to be a part of, but to those who happen to randomly cross our paths throughout life.

I am not exactly sure why I am feeling so impacted by Tina's passing. Maybe it has to do with her vibrant personality and that ready smile. I do know the times I have ridden with, or conversed with her, were always moments that found myself being intrigued, just by watching her live life to the fullest. Those snapshots in time definitely lends weight to what is important to me now.

Tina was taken prematurely from us by a condition we all despise. There are those still among us, who are in similar battles. Whether the ailments are physical, mental or emotional, let us try to be more aware of others and instead of just looking, let us begin to really see them.

Get closer.

• Like 9

• Administrators

Very nice Stafford, and a beautiful video!  Tina was indeed a very special lady

-Irma

• Like 2

Well said Stafford. I for one and I will admit, that I take too many things for granted in life. Too many times fun is replaced with work. In the last 6 yrs I have lost way too many friends to heart attacks and cancer that were younger than me and I try hard to change my life when these tragedies occur, but i still find myself back in the same rut. Tina always lived life to the fullest, had fun with everything and always smiling. We all need to take a life lesson from Tina's life and premature passing.

Very good video also Stafford.     

• Like 3

Beautiful life lesson Stafford.  Thanks for the perfect reminder. :-P

• Like 2

Outstanding Life Lesson Stafford. Tina will be missed by many friends but will not be forgotten.

• Like 2

I never had the pleasure of meeting Tina as I'm a "newby" to the group.  But she sounded like quite the lady.  I am moved by everyone's comments, and loss. She will be remembered on every ride, at every level. Sure of that! 

• Like 1