From Premier Doug Ford's announcement on May 22, 2021, a three-step road map to reopen Ontario is in place. Wonderful News!!
The Road Captain Team has discussed and agreed that commencing with Chapter rides is attainable with health and safety measures put in place. We know how important it is for all of us to consider risk-mitigating measures that focus on feeling safe and staying healthy.
Stressed out? Maybe a ride will help!
Wednesday, June 2, 2021, looks like riding weather so our Chapter rides will commence then and as we move forward noted on the National Forum under the Calendar Events!
For the June 2nd ride, we will meet at the Tim Horton's on London Line across from Hiawatha at 6:30 with KSU at 7:00. I will be the Road Captain and Pam Scott will be our Tailgunner! We thought the destination for a first ride would be the long way to Tim Horton's, Corunna. We'd head out of Sarnia to Watford, down 79 to the Petrolia town line, through Petrolia then to end the ride with a refreshment at the Tim Horton's, Corunna.
Please make sure to read 2021, 016 Chapter Group Riding and Hand Signal Guidelines that were sent out to you a while back.
Health and Saftey Measures:
1) Members not feeling well shouldNOTattend.
2) All members arriving for the ride or at a destination stop will set their bikes up to promote Physical Distancing. 6 Feet/2 Metres apart from one another = 1 Bike length apart!
3) We will avoid any greetings like handshakes, high fives, fist bumps and or hugs.
4) When at the destination, we will ensure Physical Distancing is put in place.
5) If you are in the store getting a refreshment you will wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth.
6) If you are uncomfortable when outside congregating with others and they are not wearing a mask, you're encouraged for your comfort to wear your mask.
7) We will keep a detailed list of attendees. (Log Book) For health investigation in case of exposure.
Remember if the Wednesday evening ride is cancelled due to weather the ride will take place on Thursday evening, same time same place. If both nights are cancelled then we would move on to the next scheduled Wednesday ride.
There are no comments to display.