This was not a scheduled ride, if you can make it great! I put it together because of the requests to have one at last weeks ride.
It appears Thursday, June 17th this week is the best weather day.
Meet at the London Line, Tim Horton's across from Hiawatha at 6:30 with KSU at 7:00.
Destination location - Dresden - Tim Horton's
Road Captain Paul Williamson with a Road Captain that attends as Tailgunner.
No Rain Date!
Hope to see you out!
Health and Saftey Measures:
1) Members not feeling well shouldNOTattend.
2) All members arriving for the ride or at a destination stop will set their bikes up to promote Physical Distancing. 6 Feet/2 Metres apart from one another = 1 Bike length apart!
3) We will avoid any greetings like handshakes, high fives, fist bumps and or hugs.
4) When at the destination, we will ensure Physical Distancing is put in place.
5) If you are in the store getting a refreshment you will wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth.
6) If you are uncomfortable when outside congregating with others and they are not wearing a mask, you're encouraged for your comfort to wear your mask.
7) We will keep a detailed list of attendees. (Log Book) For health investigation in case of exposure.
Remember if the Wednesday evening ride is cancelled due to weather the ride will take place on Thursday evening, same time same place. If both nights are cancelled then we would move on to the next scheduled Wednesday ride.
**Up dates will be provided as we move closer to the date and or when necessary**