Sorry for the late response but because the darkness comes earlier we have decided to make a ride location change for Wednesday evening. We will ride to the Petrolia Tim Horton's instead of Thamesville.
**Remember we meet at the Vidal Street Tim Horton’s at 6:15 with KSU at 6:45.**
016 Sarnia Chapter Ride Night.
Meet at the Vidal Street, Tim Hortons at 6:15 with KSU at 6:45
Destination location - Thamesville - Tim Hortons
Road Captain Pam Scott with Kevin Burrage as Tail Gunner.
Rain Date: August 5th. Same time same place!
Health and Safety Measures:
1) Members not feeling well shouldNOTattend.
2) All members arriving for the ride or at a destination stop will set their bikes up to promote Physical Distancing. 6 Feet/2 Meters apart from one another = 1 Bike length apart!
3) We will avoid any greetings like handshakes, high fives, fist bumps and or hugs.
4) When at the destination, we will ensure Physical Distancing is put in place.
5) If you are in the store getting a refreshment you will wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth.
6) If you are uncomfortable when outside congregating with others and they are not wearing a mask, you're encouraged for your comfort to wear your mask.
7) We will keep a detailed list of attendees. (Log Book) For health investigation in case of exposure.
Remember if the Wednesday evening ride is cancelled due to weather the ride will take place on Thursday evening, same time same place. If both nights are cancelled then we would move on to the next scheduled Wednesday ride.
**Updates will be provided as we move closer to the date and or when necessary**