It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

We retire #24138 for Wayne Rodgers

Irma

• Administrators

Sadly we retire #24138 for Wayne Rodgers of Paradise, NL. 

WayneRodgers1_zps061e8bba.jpgWayneRodgers_zps32a70009.jpg

From Don Drew of 024: 

Wayne Rodgers Passing

We are sad to inform our CMC024 members we have lost an old friend and member of the group. Wayne Rodgers passed away after a battle with cancer. Wayne always loved the life and freedom that biking gave him. He was always there to play a part and help out with rides, blocking, or just being one of the group and having a chat. He always wore his Mr. Rodger top rocker with pride along all the other patch's and pins on his vest. Wayne will be riding his Mini V on down the road, thumbs up and ready to go. He will be sadly missed. All our sympathies to his family and friends. Rest in peace.

Carnell's Funeral Home http://www.carnells.com/funeral-notice.aspx?id=3444

Our deepest sympathies to Wayne's family & friends

• Like 1

Irma,

Thank you for posting the notice for us.

Rodgers, Wayne

Rodgers, Wayne E. - Passed away after a short battle with cancer at the Health Sciences Centre on

January 17, 2015, Wayne Rodgers, age 64 years. Left with fond and loving memories his wife of 35

years, Pat, children Meghan, Joshua, Jarred and Mikaila, sister Annie Franklin (Bill), brother-in-law

Glenn Mifflin (Maureen), close friends Bill Gibbons (Daisy), Mellanie Gibbons, David Mifflin and

family, Jerry Williams, Byron Head, Bob and Janet Martin and their son Cameron, Kevin Johnson (Ruby),

and many other relatives and friends. Family wishes to express their sincere thanks to Dr. Pam Snow

and the nursing staff in the Cancer Clinic; 4 South A and 4 North A. Resting at Carnell’s Funeral

Home, 329 Freshwater Road, on Monday, January 19, 2015 and Tuesday, January 20, 2015 from 2-4 and

7-9 p.m. Funeral service will be held on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. from St. Philip’s

Anglican Church. As an expression of sympathy donations in his memory may be made to the Dr. H. Bliss

Murphy Cancer Care Foundation.

Our deepest condolences, from 018 Woodstock, too Wayne's family and friends and his CMC family. Ride Heavens highways fast and free.  

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of another person passing away far to early in life and nearing the point when you are suppose to be doing the things you want to do.

Condolences to Wayne's family and friends :( 

• Like 1

I met Wayne when I was home in 2012 when about 20 or more bikes from 024 came out to my hometown(about a 2 hour ride from St John's)to visit me!! I had an amazing afternoon with my new found friends and really made a connection with Wayne and after I came back to Toronto we kept in contact through emails and Facebook and stuff and I really appreciated his funny personality and crazy things he did and feel proud to have known him. RIP Wayne and keep on ridin !!

• Like 2

On behalf of the 1000 Islands 072 chapter we would like to offer our condolences to Wayne's family. Although I never had the privilege of meeting Wayne I can see by the kind words mentioned that he was well liked by all and he will be sadly missed by all the CMC family's.