And The Winners Are, 4 tickets to Bike Show

Fireden

And the winning entry selected is from Big Paw.

Congrat's I will have pm'ed you with details on picking up the 4 tickets.

I wish we had free tickets for everyone, all members are all special and are deserving.

I attended a meeting yesterday and was given some free VIP Day Passes for the International Super Show and want to give CMC members a chance to share in the windfall.

I have 4 VIP Day passes up for grabs and all you have to do for your chance to win these is to tell us about a "CMC Member Making a Difference" that you witnessed  during 2014.

If you have a example of how a "CMC Member Made a Difference" please post it on this forum and the best entry selected by a couple of to be named CMC Board members will receive 2 VIP Day pass tickets for their efforts and also the person who made the difference will also receive a pair of VIP tickets.

Entries will be accepted until 7pm EST  Sunday December 28th and winners will be announced by Monday December 29th.

Please provide the persons name and a few details about the "Difference they made" and post on this forum only.

Make your members aware of this chance to win $80 in tickets on whatever social media you wish but only entries posted on this CMC forum will be entered to win.

Get your entries submitted today as I am sure there is lots of awesome members that will be eligible to be selected.

:)

Note : Members of CMC Board not eligible to win ;)

Guest Tomahawk

Me,cuz I'm a great guy !!! What more can I say LOL And I want to promote our new lease on life in the 080 and get some new members at the show.

I really think every one of our cmc members deserve this but if we have to pick one .i cant do it .you all deserve it and i proud to be a member with you all.

• Like 5

All our CMC members all deserve pats on the back but to choose one would be Dave Dunn (Dunner)/  He does a great job at organizing events and follows them through to the very end making sure everyone is content,  putting  himself last.  He organizes many rides and makes sure we all return safe.   Always stands up to the plate when anyone needs a helping hand.  All round great guy

• Like 7

Go for it folks!  Great prize and an opportunity to recognize some exceptional people.

I already won 2 VIP tickets from Dalton-Timmins Insurance in their draw, so I'll see you there!

• Like 2

I know he wouldn't want any accolades for anything he ever does but Alex "Bigdaddy" from 094 is always the first person to offer any assistance to help out other people. There have been numerous occasions where he has gone out of his way to hook up his trailer and pick up many riders who have broken down no matter how busy he may be. He has answered any and all calls for help no matter how far he has to go out of his way. He has gone to the aid of riders at the Highway Of Heroes ride and jump started their bikes and the same at the Bikers Reunion. He has organized events to help out at the local Salvation Army and to help sponsor 10 families for Xmas. Alex and Tammy are always the first to offer condolences, help, and gifts to anyone who has experienced any unfortunate circumstances this year. Like I said, he would not want any recognition as that is the kind of guy he is, and a great leader for the 094.

• Like 4

Morriss,

I proudly second your nomination. You echo the voice of the 050 membership and all other chapters that know the Zoskey contribution to the CMC. Steffon and Christina's recognition of our members outstanding acts of generosity and caring is a reflection of their natural propensity for giving.

• Like 3

• Registered Users

I would like to nominate Irma, aka "Phantom" as a person who has and is making a big difference in the CMC.  Irma has been there since the beginning of CMC.

I know that personally, she has been the one constant person that has always been there no matter what.  When you have a question, she quickly responds. If she doesn't know the answer, she directs you to the right people.  I even enjoy the different posts of interest that she has put on the forum.  She is a very important glue that keeps us all together and this is why CMC is working like a well oil machine.  Irma puts countless hours of her personal time without always getting the recognition.  Many members have possibly never met her but they know of her dedication to all the CMC members across Canada.  

I second bambi's motion! :)

• Like 2

Selection of the winning entry is now under way, will post when info is available from judging committee. :)

Thanks all who submitted entries :)

I know this is late and not eligible (just got back from holidays) but I wanted to put my opinion in anyways. Not sure how you can pick one individual that made a difference since that one individual would not have had the opportunity to make a difference if it wasn't for the CMC as a whole. I hope the winner is picked truly on what they have done. Please make sure that the selection committee takes a real close look at all entrants and remember small gestures or even just one small gesture can make a difference in someone's life. Good luck to all and hope to see you at the show.

• Like 2

I know this is late and not eligible (just got back from holidays) but I wanted to put my opinion in anyways. Not sure how you can pick one individual that made a difference since that one individual would not have had the opportunity to make a difference if it wasn't for the CMC as a whole. I hope the winner is picked truly on what they have done. Please make sure that the selection committee takes a real close look at all entrants and remember small gestures or even just one small gesture can make a difference in someone's life. Good luck to all and hope to see you at the show.

As always thanks for the input Paul and certainly agree with your points but unfortunately I only have 4 tickets to hand out. I did not want to just shove them in my pocket and not give someone else a opportunity to use the windfall.

I am not part of the selection committee but I have faith in the folks that are to use their best judgement. I really wish we had a few thousand free passes for all CMC members but sadly it is not to be so.

Thanks again and hope to see you at the Show.  :)

• Like 2

I know he wouldn't want any accolades for anything he ever does but Alex "Bigdaddy" from 094 is always the first person to offer any assistance to help out other people. There have been numerous occasions where he has gone out of his way to hook up his trailer and pick up many riders who have broken down no matter how busy he may be. He has answered any and all calls for help no matter how far he has to go out of his way. He has gone to the aid of riders at the Highway Of Heroes ride and jump started their bikes and the same at the Bikers Reunion. He has organized events to help out at the local Salvation Army and to help sponsor 10 families for Xmas. Alex and Tammy are always the first to offer condolences, help, and gifts to anyone who has experienced any unfortunate circumstances this year. Like I said, he would not want any recognition as that is the kind of guy he is, and a great leader for the 094.

And the winning entry selected is from Big Paw.

Congrat's I will have pm'ed you with details on picking up the 4 tickets.

I wish we had free tickets for everyone, all members are all special and are deserving.

• Like 1

That's awesome. I really don't want to take away from ANY of the other entries as they are all sooo deserving. Glad the decision wasn't on my shoulders as each and EVERY one was very deserving. It would be very hard to decide as the CMC is FULL of incredible people.

• Like 2

I would like to say thanks to Rob(BIG PAW) who nominated me as well as all the other nominees.  This was something i didn't expect and I'm actually shocked that i won! There are many members that go above and beyond to help with all the planning and organizing of events and helping out in there communities . I'm sure that this was a hard decision to make. Thanks again and see you all at the show!!! Yeah Baby !!!

• Like 3

As Fireden stated it would be great if we he had tickets for all. No question a great many in the CMC are giving of their time and support to soooo many charities and chapter events :)

This was just a chance to acknowledge at least one member with a small token of appreciation. :D

I'm sure there will be something in the future once again :) .

Enjoy the show Alex :)

Den

• Like 2