It is with great pride that I announce our CMC family is growing once again! This time we are welcoming our newest chapter into the fold! With relentless effort from Bill Boyd Irma and Marilyn Denyer please welcome CMC 093 Nackawic NB to the CMC!! Congrat ×

2016-2017 fund raiser for Childrens Wish

dreamer

Hi everyone.....

Lynn Lees had a successful fund raiser this year and was able to donate $350.00 to Childrens Wish at our anniversary Brunch .  sooooooooooo...once again ..... Starting  November 15th 2016, lynn lees will be putting aside 10% of all sales from CMC members to be donated to the Childrens Wish at the next Anniversary Brunch in November 2017.   What you  have to do is state your name and chapter when you order...either in "notes to Lynn" that is available when ordering or in a separate email after you have ordered.  That way I can confirm your chapter and deduct the 10% from your order to go towards Childrens Wish.  Even if you have ordered before please confirm you are a CMC member.... my memory isn't what it used to be.  

This will apply to everything that is on my site....excluding sale items.  The 10% will be taken off the total before taxes and shipping. 

Maybe we can make a difference with a child's wish even if just a little bit

Go to lynnleesembroidery.com to place your order

http://lynnleesembroidery.com/

we have a wide assortment of patches, pins, extenders, t shirts.  We also do custom work

• Like 3

don't forget to let us know what chapter you belong to.... cant take the 10% for Childrens Wish if we don't know you are CMC

thanks so much

lynn/lee

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey Guys...when ordering don't forget to mention that you are CMC....with EACH order..  I don't always remember names and I don't want to forget anyone.

thanks

lynn