Victory Glenn

RE: 2017 National Rally Big Thanks to "Snaps" aka Richard

3 posts in this topic

Just a final note on the 2017 National  Rally and Chapter 065's "Snaps" aka Richard.

Over the course of the event I watched with utter amazement as Richard ("Snaps") traversed the grounds capturing as many moments as possible with his camera. I'm quite certain that he covered over 50 miles and snapped at least a 1000+ photos over the course of the three days. He posted his pictures for all to enjoy and captured some of the best moments and funniest antics of the Rally. "Snaps" provided photo memories that will stand the test of time and be enjoyed well into the future.

He quietly went about his business like a stealth news reporter following a hot lead. In fact, I'm certain that non of us really caught the genius of his methodology. But I did see his work and think he did an amazing job. Richard represented the CMC and his Chapter and demonstrated his respect and support of not only the Rally but the CMC as a whole.

So I would like to extend a very big THANK YOU to Snaps for providing the ultimate photo memory of this event.  Kudos to you "Snaps" for your unwavering support and belief in your Club and your Chapter, your excellent photos and your passion for your craft. 

Sincerely, Glenn 1st Officer CMC 065 Victoria

4 people like this

Richard certainly was everywhere taking photo's.  Also a super great guy who took the time to help me with our son's camera that I had borrowed for the trip.

Thanks for all your time and effort Richard and for you help :)

-Irma

where are all the pictures ?? Snaps took a lot ----can't seem to find them ?

Thanks for any help 

I am not on Facebook ------------