drewnomad

Road Trips 2017

drewnomad    187
drewnomad

Everyone,

As we are starting to plan group or individual road trips from 2017 outside the National Rally or chapter rides I thought it would be a good idea for members to have a place to post rides they are planning. This way if a couple travelling from Ontario heading south to New York in July could hook up with a group of member riders that are travelling to the same area but are from Nova Scotia. This is just an example. A lot of members head to Digby each year. Maybe they can meet along the way and stop for a coffee or a chat. We are planning a state side trip for late August or early September. Its a way to build connections between chapters and members. As you know you meet the nicest people on motorcycles.  

So in summary, if your heading somewhere outside the normal rides or the Rally. Post it here and let everyone know. Also any groups that do meet up post a picture of the meet.

All the best.

• Like 2

Bowers    76
Bowers

My wife and I are heading to Sturgis and surrounding area for the last 2 weeks of July. We are travelling with some other CMC 099 members hopefully. If your heading that way let us know.

• Like 1

Rob    9
Rob

Leaving for the Tail of the Dragon June 11 for 4 days.. from Sarnia area. Will be trailering the bikes down.. Staying at deal gap.. Plan on doing a lot of riding in the area.

Canal Pursuit Clay    4
Canal Pursuit Clay

I'll be riding from Waterloo to Saskatoon starting July 14th. More details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1475917702470586  

Exploring my past and making a few stops on the way to say goodbye to some men who were important in my life. I'd be happy to have anyone join me for part of the trip.